1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Seller beware Happy_fish94

Discussion in 'Individual Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Jfaiii, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Jfaiii

Jfaiii Prawn

Has anyone ever done business withHappy_fish94?

After texting for two hours we made a deal for some of my livestock that I have left and am looking to get rid of. This is where I made a mistake, I have never required payment upfront and have never had an issue but that changed tonight. We agreed to meet halfway between fort collins and denver at the longmont exit (Where I always do coral and fish training). He texted me when he was leaving and to let me know he was running a little late. When I arrived I texted him and he said he was 8 minutes away according to his GPS. After 30 min I texted him again with no response. After another 15 min and 4 more texts and 3 phone calls (all of which went to voicemail after different number of rings which means he was hanging up on me) I told him I was leaving.

In short I drove 80 miles round trip and waited over an hour just to be screwed by this guy without even a call or text to cancel.

Please be aware of this guy.

Happy_Fish94: I even threw in 2 very nice frags for free for you because that is the kind of person I am. So I hope you are real happy with yourself.

2. Jfaiii

Jfaiii Prawn

Oh and if anyone needs a pair of clowns I still have a pair for sale lol

3. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

Dang. Sorry man, that really sucks.

I enjoyed checking out your systems today and picking up a few frags. Even seeing the very rare "Star-o-pus" (my kids thought his serpent star looked like an octopus....so they came up with the name Staropus)

4. Jfaiii

Jfaiii Prawn

Thanks, ya some people just have nothing better to do with their lives. I am glad your kids enjoyed seeing the "Star-O-Pus" lol!!!

5. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Sorry to hear sometimes people take kindness for weakness they will lose in the end!

timnem70 likes this.