Sept brs group buy

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The brs group buy will star the Tuesday after we get ten people registered! you need to get me your name fist and last and your registered email address

If your not registered with brs then create an account on BulkReefSupply.com if they don't have one already *critical*

* On the pre-determined Tuesday each participant will receive an email notifying them that the Group Buy has started.
* Participants can start buying as soon as they get this email. Please wait for this email before placing orders!
* During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order, which ships immediately.
* At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer. BRS Preferred Customer pricing is generally between our retail and group buy prices. This permanent upgrade is our way of saying thanks for getting your reef supplies with us!

So if you want in and are sure your not going to back out, then i will need You to PM me your last name and your BRS login address. Email address must be the same as the BRS login address!!!!!

Group buy list
1. Craigar
2.sethsoloman
3.watercolorsguy
4.Blindrage
5Vance
6.mathewkofalk
7crwreef
8 Brianf
9martains reef
10munch
11 fish tv

Last edited by a moderator:

fc_reefer

Cleaner Shrimp
Anyone have an idea of what a $500 Apex controller would cost with the preferred discount? Also, do you get preferred pricing on this first order or is it after this first time? Thanks in advanced.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
fc_reefer;265399 said:
Anyone have an idea of what a $500 Apex controller would cost with the preferred discount? Also, do you get preferred pricing on this first order or is it after this first time? Thanks in advanced.
the apex is MAT pricing you won't be able to get one for under $500 unless you buy used.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
fc_reefer;265399 said:
You get group buy pricing in the group buy...which is the lowest price listed on each item page that offers a quantity (bulk) discount. Preferred pricing applies to all future orders (non group buys)...don't quote me on this but I think the preferred discount on select items is like 5%.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
So if I understand this you can order anything from BRS at the group buy price by registering for this and waiting for the email? How do you see what the group buy price is for items?

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;270703 said:
So if I understand this you can order anything from BRS at the group buy price by registering for this and waiting for the email? How do you see what the group buy price is for items?
When you log into BRS with your account the prices will be automatically updated to reflect the discounted price. There are a few things that won't be discounted, but most will be.

Then after you are a in group buy once, BRS will add you to their preferred reefer list which will give you a discount on the same stuff anytime you log in. The discount will be slightly less than the group buy amount.

So it is worthwhile to do a group buy at least once.

All items purchased through the group buy also ship to tour own address, which is nice as well.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
BryanF;273534 said:
Too late to get added to this one? If not will you add me?
I think you make 8. We would still need two more to trigger the conditions to actually kick off the group buy.

It is looking like I may have to order my items without the group buy since this is taking a while to hit.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
You can add me Craig I need some new bulkheads :D You have my email Im sure lol, if not lmk ill text it

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craig I just sent you my email in case you don't have it.

I think that makes 9 so we only need one more!!