Sept brs group buy

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks.

I noticed their BRS Bulk Premium ROX 0.8 Aquarium Carbon is out of stock, anyone use other carbon from them by chance?

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM Craiger, he is handling this with BRS.

It may be too late for this round, but he tries to get people to sign up monthly.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kutcha;274414 said:
i sent you a PM with my information
Ill pm u also but after I Hand in the paperwork I have no control over it but you can email brs and ask to be added to the masc group buy if there slow the usually can add you!

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;274416 said:
Ill pm u also but after I Hand in the paperwork I have no control over it but you can email brs and ask to be added to the masc group buy if there slow the usually can add you!
i can wait till next months group buy im low on cash right now any ways unless someone wants to buy my stuff i have for sale in the for sale threads :)

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
kutcha;274417 said:
i can wait till next months group buy im low on cash right now any ways unless someone wants to buy my stuff i have for sale in the for sale threads :)
I would love to buy that Tunze from you, but as it stands my wife is already going to kill me when I drop even more money on this group buy. She was a bit livid when I got home from Aquatic Arts this weekend with all my purchases.

I guess she learned that letting me go there alone is a really bad idea. :bounce:

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;274418 said:
I would love to buy that Tunze from you, but as it stands my wife is already going to kill me when I drop even more money on this group buy. She was a bit livid when I got home from Aquatic Arts this weekend with all my purchases.

I guess she learned that letting me go there alone is a really bad idea. :bounce:
ill give you a deal for the pump/controller combo 250 for both its a heck of a deal

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Price was not the driving issue. It was the fact that I am not joking when I say I would not be able to go home after buying it. I also do not need the controller since it would be run off my Apex controller.

Thanks for the offer, just not something I can look at right now.

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
The email does mention that anyone can be added to the group buy, and has instruction on how they can get themselves added.

Send you email address and I will forward you the email.