Sept brs group buy

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vance;274553 said:
Never received an email, should I just order logged in anyway? Sent from my SGH-i677 using Tapatalk
When you log in you should see "group buy" in the upper left side. Each item you select will show a regular price and group buy price.

Vance

Angel Fish
Thanks for the picture munch, that helped a lot. Yeah mine just says retail, think I got missed, it sounds like the rest of ya'll got through so you had enough members, that's okay ill just hit the next one next month...

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Tapatalk

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vance;274572 said:
Thanks for the picture munch, that helped a lot. Yeah mine just says retail, think I got missed, it sounds like the rest of ya'll got through so you had enough members, that's okay ill just hit the next one next month...

The letter I forwarded mentions that they can add names during the group buy period. It gives a contact to get added.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vance;274572 said:

I had you in the initial email I sent I'll check into it

Vance

Angel Fish
Thanks Craigar. Any word? Double checked email I gave you initially, its correct... Last name is Lane...

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vance;275251 said:
Fixed, profile says im in the group buy now. Thanks for sorting that out craigar

I got ahold of him at 5 this morning glad we got you in!!!