September - MASC's Annual FAMILY BBQ, FUNDRAISER and GARAGE SALE 2014

September - MASC's Annual FAMILY BBQ, FUNDRAISER and GARAGE SALE 2014

• yes - of course, I wouldn't miss it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes - myself and another

• yes - myself and 2 others

• yes - myself and several others (more than 3)

• Im really sorry I have to miss this

• Total voters

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
MASC FAMILY BBQ, FUNDRAISER and GARAGE SALE

When: SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2014
Where: E.B. Rains Park - Tumbleweed & Sagebrush Pavilions - 11701 Community Center Dr Northglenn, CO 80233 ‎
CLICK HERE FOR MAP - CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO PARK INFO
* Parking lots are off of Community Center Dr and also at the end of East 117th
Time: 11am-2pm

Join us for fun, games, fellowship, raffle prizes and the opportunity to help out a fellow reefer!!!!
To demonstrate and prove that MASC is a family that takes care of their own, this event will partially be a fundraiser to assist our fellow reefers Ken (High Plains Reefer) in the medical bill costs associated with Ken's recent battle with Diabetes resulting in some amputation in his foot and sky high, unpaid by insurance medical costs. Again this will not be a MASC Fundraiser but a fundraiser and show of support to a fellow reefer in our amazing community!!!!

So...... how will we be collecting donations? We will not only have some awesome raffle items at this meeting, but we will also be asking for those whom bring items for the garage sale to make a volunteer donation of $10. This is not a requirement just a suggestive request for a great cause!

Raffle Items at the EVENT!!!!!:

Grand Prize!!!! - Brand New BioCube 29

Other raffle items:

1. Frag Packs (see list below) - donated by Craigar

2. Rainbow Anemone - donated by Jahmic

3. Go Karts 2x - 10 lap passes - donated by Action Karting

4. Custom Frag Rack (acrylic and magnetic) 24 frags - donated by Balz3352

5. Captive Breed Clown Fish pair - donated by Mav

6. 2x Laser Tag or Mini Golf Passes @ Boondocks - donated by TravelinGal

7. 40g breeder glass fish tank - donated by TravelinGal

8. Frag Packs (see list below) - donated by CRW Reef

9. (2) 7" Android tablets - donated by ReefCheif and MarineMonster

10. Frag Packs (see list below) - donated by SynDen

11. Frag Pack (see list below) - donated by FishTV

12. Frag Pack (see list below) - donated by ReeferMatt

13. Gonzo Corals Gift Card

14. Aquatic Art Gift Card

15. Rainbow Anemone - donated by opakapaka

16. $100 Gift Card to Wine Experience Cafe - Donated by Mccoc033 and Mermaid.Purse - http://www.wineexperiencecafe.com/

17. 5x Fragtober Fest entry passes - donated by SCMAS

keep checking back as this list will be getting huge here in upcoming days as we get closer !!!!!
Garage Sale Details: simple :high5:
Bring all of your new or used gear you want to sell or clear out of your garage and basement and bring it down to the park. I know we have some major saltwater gear hoarders, (myself included) so we would expect to see a super turn out lol. Please feel free to bring your own table, chairs, shade canopies and or whatever you may need for your stuff.
* There will not be any power available

BBQ Details:
MASC will be providing the following free of charge to all that attend:
- Beef Burgers
- Veggie Burgers
- Johnsonville Brats
- Hot Dogs
- Buns
- Relish, Mustard and ketchup
- Napkins
- Plates
- Ice for Coolers

MASC will be asking for donations of the following from the members and guests planning to attend:
- Non Adult Beverages
- Deserts
- Chips
- Anything else one feels like bringing to share

* Sorry, no alcohol will be permitted at this function

Who should attend: simple :high5:ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! There is a playground right next to our pavilions, grass for fun and games, Pavilions for shade, skate park, paddle boats and even fishing!!! So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

There is no shortage of things for non-reefers to do, so shouldn't be any reason for the whole family not to come :DWe look forward to seeing you all there and please look for updates to the event and details as we get
closer!!!!

* here is a link to last years BBQ which was a tremendous amount of fun and success!!!! http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...ST-MEETING-BBQ-and-GARAGE-SALE-and-FUNDRAISER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
So, um, ......Is Gatorade an "Adult Beverage"? I kinda think I am an adult, and I do drink a lot of that stuff.

(If not tied up with CSA I will be there....maybe at the playground, or .....lurking in the garage sale area. Mwuhahahahaha......)

Late,
GC

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
GiraffeCat;323648 said:
So, um, ......Is Gatorade an "Adult Beverage"? I kinda think I am an adult, and I do drink a lot of that stuff.

(If not tied up with CSA I will be there....maybe at the playground, or .....lurking in the garage sale area. Mwuhahahahaha......)

Late,
GC
Great we look forward to seeing you there with your Gatorade :p Lol I agree my word choice on the Non-Adult Beverage verbiage is a bit unorthodox lol

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;323654 said:
Great we look forward to seeing you there with your Gatorade :p Lol I agree my word choice on the Non-Adult Beverage verbiage is a bit unorthodox lol

Just messing with ya! I'm not a drinker, so no worries! (I like to think that I help keep beer prices down for everyone - the whole supply/demand thing.)

Here's to anxiously awaiting the details......:tea:
GC

GC

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'll have family in town, if you don't mind my brother and his kiddos tagging along well be there! Will of course bring stuff to contribute as well

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
You know the rules Josh!!!!! You can bring..........

:high5:ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! There is a playground right next to our pavilions, grass for fun and games, Pavilions for shade, skate park, paddle boats and even fishing!!! So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

Look forward to seeing you, Adam and family there :p

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yeah, I don't usually read all that! LOL, Thanks Chad.

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just saw this... I can't say how much we (Ang and myself) appreciate this gesture I am happy to report for those that don't know I am back to work and enjoying my new career I am still however battling this whole thing the amputation is still unhealed and they are considering my 3rd round of hyperbaric treatments luckily if I have to go into treatment it won't cost me a job this time my work hours and treatment hours won't conflict thankfully

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dont forget to add this to your calenders everyone! This is coming up fast so make sure you dont miss it!

Last time we had some awesome coral packs donated....How about I add the few to kick things off! Who is next :p

Zoa Pack #1- CRW REEF

1. Rastas
2. BHBEB aka Blondies
3. Pink Hallucinations
4. CB Flaming Androids

Zoa Pack #2- CRW REEF

1. Utter Chaos
2. Gonzo AL Rainbows
3. VDMs Valentines Day Massacres
4. Seductions

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are those up for raffle?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
SilverSurfer;324064 said:
Are those up for raffle?
Yes sir those are 2 of my donations to the raffle :p

I assume you will see several more here in the next week or so.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
High Plains Reefer;324246 said:
I have gotten Action Karting to donate 2 ten lap go kart rides Action Karting is located a Bandimere Speedway
That's awesome! Thanks Ken!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
High Plains Reefer;324246 said:
I have gotten Action Karting to donate 2 ten lap go kart rides Action Karting is located a Bandimere Speedway
Kick ***!

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey, are the raffles cash only? CC, PayPal?

And - How about some LPS/SPS packs!:madgrin:

LMK,
GC

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Birdsnest frag pack
Bi color
Tubs colony
Green
Ponope

Pack two