September Meeting Sponsor's Invitation's

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
All MASC sponsors are welcome to attend the meeting at my house on September 25th @ 1400L (2:00 PM for all you civilians).

Please keep this thread to sponsor requests only.
Use the official September Meeting thread to vote on attendance if you are coming or not. ( http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?9612-Septemeber-2011-Meeting&p=113808#post113808 )

If you are a MASC sponsor and would like to attend please post here and give the approx size of the frag tank so I can make space accordingly. I will be providing tables to make sure there is enough room. All sponsors will be responsible for their own frag tanks, lighting and powerstrips. I should have plenty of electrical outlets...hopefully!

Sponsors are welcome to stop by the day before or the morning of to set up, hang out, or just have a beer.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good...anyone else? I know what everyone else is gonna do...wait till the last minute and then tell me. :( Gonna be busy with the BBQ the night before so you better get the requests in early.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you need any help let me know. getting ready that is.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So far doesnt look like im gonna have to do much. Gonna start the food the night before if we do BBQ...I usually smoke the meat for 12-16 hours. So it will be cooking overnight. Depends on the weather and how many people show up. If not, think chicken wings will be the back up plan. I can do a few pounds at once in the turkey fryer. I will let you know if I need anything.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i know its sacrilegious but your meat doesnt absorb the smoke after the first few hours so if you finish the meat in the oven it doesnt affect the meat as long as you keep the temp low

ill still bring a side or dessert ...thinking about making a green chile cake

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
did you really use the words green chili and cake in the same sentence?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
chrislorentz;114551 said:
did you really use the words green chili and cake in the same sentence?
yup ...its called after burner cake and i have been dieing to try it

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;114549 said:
i know its sacrilegious but your meat doesnt absorb the smoke after the first few hours so if you finish the meat in the oven it doesnt affect the meat as long as you keep the temp low

ill still bring a side or dessert ...thinking about making a green chile cake
That is sacreligous...you should be ashamed of yourself. You can tell a good bbq by the smoke ring on the meat. Plus you dont get that nice crust with a dry rub in the oven.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bumb...i think dv3 scared all the vendors off with the burner cake. I cant wait to try it...sounds yummy! Fat guy (me) and a spicey cake...my kind of party.

Just wanted to say thank you for the invite! If I had anything in stock at the moment I'd bring it up! LOL
But its awesome you would allow us vendors/sponsors to come tho :) Thank you!

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
honoreetamore;115297 said:
Just wanted to say thank you for the invite! If I had anything in stock at the moment I'd bring it up! LOL
But its awesome you would allow us vendors/sponsors to come tho :) Thank you!
No Problem, just think its a good opprotunity to check out livestock in one place. This is the last day to register for vendors. Only one signed up so far, and my house is open to setting up today. So call me if you need directions. 316-259-3803.