She's gonna kill me build thread!!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Glad to see you still around man! Tank looking good. More pics!!!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;322385 said:
Looks good for coasting! Let me know when you are out of town, I'll be a back up if anything needs to be taken care of.
May have to do that doc. I have partial coverage for while i am gone just not saturday evening of macna.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So tank is still on auto pilot. Lost a few corals that seemed to be crap catchers so no biggy the higher end stuff is growing. Coraline has completely taken over the front glass. Plan for today scrape front glass start a series of water changes and adjust the calcium. Then get the protein skimmer which hasn't been emptied sine may a good vinegar bath.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So did alk test today & 8.4 not bad but i prefer a little higher. Reactor was half full so ordered more calcium media. Also just realized my bulbs are over a year old so time to order new bulbs thinking of adding an actinic or so to the mix

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy cyano. I put gfo online and been doing 20 gallon change per week. Cleaned all powerheads and maintainanced the skimmer. Considering doing 20 gallon water change everyday or everyother day for a week. Any other suggestions would be apperciated. Want this ugly stuff gone.