She's gonna kill me build thread!!!!

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

You guys are killing me with the flow lol. I plan on turning them down even though it pains me to do so.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio

Holy crap people! I have 2 on my 120! They ate on the low setting but still. Not too much for sps. 1 turns off for about 15 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Dr.HarlemTutu;245703 said:
Holy crap people! I have 2 on my 120! They ate on the low setting but still. Not too much for sps. 1 turns off for about 15 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
LOL. Not sure... it's like the facebook 'like' button thingie. Not sure why it doesn't show properly.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Sorry. The water just didn't happen however I am 95% plumbed. Picking up rock tonight hopefully getting scape and rest of plumbing complete Nd start the long fill process.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Ok so picked up the rock and have it sitting in bleach. Going to rinse repeat repeat. Prime and put fan over it to dry.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: She's gonna kill me build thread!!!!

You guys are true reefers!!!! I would never be aloud to put anything anywhere close to that in a bathtub at my house. Jealous :-D

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Hey jobs got to get done. This build is killing me its so slow. Half the reason it's in the tub is because I think she sick of fish crap everywhere. Many thanks to all my friends who have helped along the way.