Show off your Acans!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Did yu get those rainbows from Mike at the Coral Shop? I got a 2 head frag fomr him a while ago, beautiful Acan. Ill get home and get some pix snapped of my acan garden and post em up.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes sir, good buy too!
ReefCheif;195337 said:
Did yu get those rainbows from Mike at the Coral Shop? I got a 2 head frag fomr him a while ago, beautiful Acan. Ill get home and get some pix snapped of my acan garden and post em up.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
acan

[attachment=62636:name]Here is mine

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great looking Acans!! Am I the only one who keeps mine shaded? I get better colors out of them in lower light. Lets keep em' coming, loving this thread!!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;195426 said:
Great looking Acans!! Am I the only one who keeps mine shaded? I get better colors out of them in lower light. Lets keep em' coming, loving this thread!!
Lol...my red blue and purple acan is pink right now. I need to free up some room and tuck it underneath my birdsnest colony to get it to color up, so I definitely agree. I also have a leptastrea that's half shaded and the shaded portion of the colony has some amazing deep coloration...the exposed half is somewhat faded.

I'll have to get a pic up before I move it so I can show the color change afterwards.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Heres my little farm. Bottom of the glass is kinda dirty! LOL
[attachment=62657:name]

I would say these are my favorite
[attachment=62658:name]

Or these ones, same ones everybody likes from Mike st the coral shop. I just wish theyd grow faster.
[attachment=62659:name]