Singles hahaha

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Suzanne Lynn;208820 said:
...fair is fair, we all posted pics!
Where? I must've missed them, doh. Male, single, no kids (except pets), Thornton/Denver.

Yep, Servals are cool, but way too expensive. I have a cute 1yr old Bengal named Frankie. He's actually 3/4 Bengal with a SnowMarble coat, and 1/4 Ragdoll (black tail, blue eyes.) Recent pic, I'm the one on the left obviously, hahaa:

Last edited by a moderator:

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;208969 said:
fine Im the one on the left, and I'm not this thin anymore lol
Beautiful! Do u have a higher percentage of native american in your blood...your skin is fairly dark...unless thats a wicked tan :) Also, careful all the old geriatrics on here will start swooning lol...and falling out of the mobility chairs with this pic. Were u at the event yesterday?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Back in the day when I was in my prime, meeting girls at the bar was easy. Ask Lance he saw me in action back in the day. But now, there is like zero percent chance that I would date a girl from the bar. However it is still fun to meet new people from all walks of life, old to young. So yeah lets meet for some drinks, Khalis and I meet at a bar by my place once in awhile for people watching and good food. I'll give you a ring next time we head up there

coloagro;208897 said:
Indeed Sir! Are u going tomorrow? I'm going to attend at some point...but I'm locking my wallet in a safe, inside a bank, inside another safe thats inside another safe so I dont spend money I dont have again! Either way lets catch up for sure. I've moved but my new place is fairly close to the old house you saw last time.

And as far as ladies at a bar.....I am not usually one that seeks women at a bar......as much as I love to go out on occasion my luck with women at bars downtown or even here in Wash Park is like .001%...in other words the pickin up chicks at the bar scene isnt my jam at all but ya never know right! I will people watch and strike up a convo....perhaps if I'm lucky but bars have never been good to me in the lady dept lol. Let's just say the girls you meet at the bar are rarely keeper material...but thats just my opinion ;-)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't hate you want me.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;209185 said:
Yep lol! Awesome! He's browsing match.com and maybe even match.com's evil dirty sister sites while on the job ;-)
laughing so hard I can barely type

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
$1 coors lights at the bar make me stupid...ehhh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;208969 said:
fine Im the one on the left, and I'm not this thin anymore lol
Cutie for sure hope that under 5 footer isn't how you like them is it? Now you guys and gals need to be going to church to find a companion! Jk back in the day the rio was a popular singles bag out! Nothing like a few margs to break the ice!

Haddonisreef;209198 said:
Cutie for sure hope that under 5 footer isn't how you like them is it? Now you guys and gals need to be going to church to find a companion! Jk back in the day the rio was a popular singles bag out! Nothing like a few margs to break the ice!
haha no tall like 6' and over actually. And church is actually a wonderful place to meet a nice mate but my church is VERY small and all the good guys have a wife already. bars and clubs are a terrible place!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol I log on for the first time in a while and this is what I see lmao!!! This is great!! I am going to laugh all day now.....

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;209256 said:
You better post up mike

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Lmao I thought we where friends Andrew? Here you are tying to get me in trouble around here lol. No I am good finding my own trouble errrr I mean ladys lol