Singles hahaha

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;209332 said:
how am I trouble?! I dint know that my thread was going to turn into a weiner roast!!!
Oh really? You dont know how your trouble? I think your fishing a little bit :D ( sorry for the pun) But ya the fact that it did become.... um well a fencing party in here should be clue enough that you are trouble lol

I am just playing girl, BTW I am Mike nice to meet you.

majicmike;209337 said:
Oh really? You dont know how your trouble? I think your fishing a little bit :D ( sorry for the pun) But ya the fact that it did become.... um well a fencing party in here should be clue enough that you are trouble lol

I am just playing girl, BTW I am Mike nice to meet you.
hhaha noooooo if I were indeed trouble and had noticed that there were so few women and so many men in the hobby my thread would have been something like this...

title
GOOD NEWS IM SINGLE

Hey there boys, looking for a good time? Call mwa at ###-###-#### ;) ;)
Plus I don't care if you're single cause I'm just a big ol' ****. ;)
Send pics PLZ!!! ROTFL!!!

-IVANA FOOKYU

But unfortunately for you fellas that's not the case so you're gonna have to keep looking on Colefax for that kind of "trouble"
gez!

and hello Mike, please don't be a pig :) It was a well intentioned thread that went... Wrong.... lol

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suzanne Lynn;209339 said:
hhaha noooooo if I were indeed trouble and had noticed that there were so few women and so many men in the hobby my thread would have been something like this...

title
GOOD NEWS IM SINGLE

Hey there boys, looking for a good time? Call mwa at ###-###-#### ;) ;)
Plus I don't care if you're single cause I'm just a big ol' ****. ;)
Send pics PLZ!!! ROTFL!!!

-IVANA FOOKYU

But unfortunately for you fellas that's not the case so you're gonna have to keep looking on Colefax for that kind of "trouble"
gez!

and hello Mike, please don't be a pig :) It was a well intentioned thread that went... Wrong.... lol
Well I am not calling colfax trouble lol

Now the type of trouble that many of my kind have done dumb things for yes!! lol

Me a pig? No I am many other things but a pig no lol

Have a good night...

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Andrew_bram;209340 said:
See mike big wet kiss from me to you. No just to get Jamie in here man that guy.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Where is my latin lover? We need to go out here soon

CindyL;205773 said:
Instead of swapping spit, new reef couples swap frags.
And don't even get me started on cleanup crews and crabs...
OH MY GOD I love you Cindy!! no better way to devour my boredom then read the goofy stuff you say!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
rlklassy;224253 said:
OH MY GOD I love you Cindy!! no better way to devour my boredom then read the goofy stuff you say!
ME? GOOFY?? Nuh uh! LOL. ok... maybe a little bit.