Site is hacked.... Again

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well now if you press our logo at the top of the page it takes you to a site for accutane
medicine intend of the home page. Just a heads up.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think its your PC thats hacked. You can hover over any link in a webpage and it will give you a tooltip of what it links to. No issues for me with the site.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea no problem for me either

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think it does it every once in a while, it's not an "always" thing. The guy who did the upgrade is supposed to be looking into but I haven't heard anything in a while.

120greefman

Wow, I didn't even know you could click on the logo, sweet. I did it and it just took me to the home page.

Weird that you mention accutane, I always wondered when you do a google search for MASC Colorado the "order accutane" pops up but then it takes you to masc site when you click on it. It has happened for a while now.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;98977 said:
The guy who did the upgrade is supposed to be looking into but I haven't heard anything in a while.
thats probably how he makes his money .....lol

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;98977 said:
I think it does it every once in a while, it's not an "always" thing. The guy who did the upgrade is supposed to be looking into but I haven't heard anything in a while.
Yep this is how it is.