Site migration

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
While trying to log in to the site tonight, it was acting a little strange.in the upper right hand corner, where I normally log in, I clicked on the username text entry box and it didn't highlight the default value like normal. The password was also not being hidden. Then it wouldn't allow me to log on using that method. It acted like I entered in wrong information. I entered the same login information in the login boxes that popped up with the error and then it logged me in fine........Food for thought....somethings weird :D

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya i had to have my password reset and it still didnt work ...lol emailed derek and he helped me figure it out .... so he is aware of the issue

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tapatalk should be fixed. You may have to remove it from your App and add it back again.

Still trying to figure out why the login isnt working.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I changed the way the redirect works. It now is actually redirecting you to the .com address instead of masking it as .org still. That fixed the login issue.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
The site really seems to be screaming fast now. Just have to wait for the old server to be deleted by GoDaddy next week and I can fix the DNS to use .org again.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
castlerock;161000 said:
for whatever reason my firefox will not work with the board now, can't post or reply or PM :( Had to DL EI to post this
thats strange firefox is all i use and its working for me