Smileys Place

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Went through a red algae phase a week ago and today I noticed everything turning green.. I'm going to start plumbing in my frag tank this week so should be able to start the coral collecting phase soon!

Smiley

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, guess it's been a while..lots has happened....

Lost my part time job, got frag tank going, and coral growing... Also gained full custody of my daughter, and got a new return pump..

I picked up a reeflo suntail. Nice pump! Quiet, and powerful! Going to need it when I get the 210 going in the living room..and maybe a predator tank or two...

Smiley

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Let their be pods! Looking good man!

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i guess its been a while lol.... over a year since last post and tons of happenings.... been helping a "friend" with her tank.. ill let her explain it all in her own thread... as for my own system, its had ups and downs.,... had a serious crash a while back, lost just about everything... i blame it on numerous things.. neglect and hairspray/perfumes... who knows exactly why. everything is back under control now, have done a ton of collecting over the past year, and have modified a bunch. Currently my 125g fuge is full of coral. that will be changing soon as well. i just finished painting a stand for a 125g display for my basement, and i need to modify the overflow system on the tank in order for it to drain into my sump. i plan on removing the overflows, covering the holes in the bottom of the tank, drilling the back, and adding a C2C overflow to give me the drop i need to drain into the sump. My "friend" got me a DOS for my apex, so i gave her my bubble magus doser for her nuvo40. I also built a 75g jack dempsey tank for my spare bedroom. it is fed by the waste line from my ro/di system. has an overflow built in which drains to the floor drain. gets constant waterchanges when i make water for my reef...