So my wife loves a great deal....

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
She has trained me to take advantage of them when they happen. That's why we have 18 boxes of Cinnamon Chex cereal. Anywho, this hobby is expensive enough, and I have received a lot of free advice and frags, so I am going to do what I can to help someone else out.
I have signed up for the BRS group buy that starts Tuesday. I love free shipping and a preferred customer rate just as much as you all do, so if anyone wants to go in on my order to take advantage of good prices and free shipping, I will stick my neck out once and see how it goes.
Here's my terms:

1. You have to be a badged member, or else have a badged member vouch for your creditworthiness and trustworthiness.

2. You have to be able to pick items up at my home in Brighton within a week of delivery, and pay me in cash at that time.

3. Make sure you can afford the listed retail price. You will pay whatever I end up paying.

4. This deal is subject to any rules governing it by the BRS bulk order process, and MASC terms of membership/forum use. If it violates something, I reserve the right to change it or withdraw it.

5. If I get burned and you stick me with your stuff based on my good faith acceptance of payment after delivery, at minimum the information will be posted in these forums. Guido may be called in, as well. Seriously....don't burn me.

6. I reserve the right to tell you no if a MASC board member advises me via pm that you are too risky to extend credit to. In this case, you can pay me cash retail price before the order, and I will refund you the difference after I know the final price.

Hopefully this works out. No super expensive items unless you can give me cash prior to the order. If you want in on this, post in this thread a link to what you want from BRS and your understanding of my terms. I will send you a pm confirming and update the next post accordingly. If this isn't acceptable for the forum/club, someone on the Board please PM me asap. If it gets too expensive for my card, I will cut it off without warning and go with the first folks that get in on it.
Hugs and kisses to all my fellow reefers!

Edit....I may have misunderstood the preferred customer price thing. I am not yet a preferred customer. You will pay whatever the heck BRS charges me as the final price, so it may just be free shipping. Someone clarify for me please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like the fact that you have embraced the MASC community.....(yes here comes the but) just be careful.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pretty sure you don't automatically get free shipping, you get the prefered pricing, but not free shipping unless you meet the minimum...I think that is 250 or 300, can't remember.

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hear ya, that's why I want people vouched for and subject to disqual, but yeah....I would love for this to go off without issues.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You get group buy pricing which is better than preferred pricing than you get preferred pricing on all orders after the group buy!

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also the group buy free shipping amount is higher than the normal free shipping amount .

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

rplank

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I scored a free shipping promise from brs customer service for the next order I place, so I'm covered on this one for shipping. Woohoo!