So you might be an animal hoarder if...

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you need a special permit to have those in the city? They would be great lawn control.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Umm....permits. If anyone asks I will just say the goats ate them. Problem solved. Besides...im pretty sure both of my neighbors arent what you would call "legal" so I dont think anyone will call the city. When I had my coast guard friends over they all scattered. Guess they get confused on the uniforms all the time.

If they breed are you going to DBTC one?

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I saw your post intending to go back for these and looked at them and pygmy pigs after. I also checked out the city site.

From the City of Aurora website:
https://www.auroragov.org/AuroraGov...ex.htm?ssSourceNodeId=1051&ssSourceSiteId=621
Animals

Only customary household pets are allowed. A maximum of three adult dogs and five cats may be kept at any one location. All cats and dogs must have yearly rabies vaccinations and be licensed within the City. It is the responsibility of the occupants and/or owner to remove all animal droppings from their property on a daily basis. Animal owners/custodians are responsible for the immediate removal of all excrement deposited by the animal upon any Public Property. Dogs found running at large may be impounded by the Animal Care Division, 303-326-8280.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What does one do with a goat exactly? (Please remember we're not down south...)

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They eat pretty much everything, if you have a large area full of weeds/brush in need of clearing, they will take it down to the dirt, with out use of herbicide.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The city can bite my shiney metal ***. Aurora is the worst place I have ever lived. Its a joke how this city is ran.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I grew up with a bunch of pigmy goats like that and they were meaner than ****! They used to chase us kids around and try and bite us. I hope yours are nicer

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so why exactly do you have goats hanging out in your garage? ...lol

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Umm duh... Goats eat everything and I mean everything, so they pretty much have to stay in the garage.