1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Soccer ball size Phonape Birdsnest

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by IUFan, Nov 27, 2018.

1. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

It’s outgrown my tank. It’s huge. Looking to trade it for some SPS that I don’t have already.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

Think I’m just going to try and donate it to Denver aquarium.

Anyone done this before?

3. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

If you want to donate it I have a 450 gallon reef tank in my classroom. I just don't have anything to trade at this point unless there is a specific piece of equipment you need.

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  4. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

YES, Donate it to Muralreef. He has an outstanding tank for the kids of his school!

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

I've never heard of them taking in corals there. They do occasionally take in fish if they have the room for it, and fits with in their plans, but they are very cautious about what they do take too.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  6. IUFan

IUFan Copepod

Hey @MuralReef, let’s do this.

PM me to set pick-up.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  7. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. MASC Vice-President

PM Sent!