My little reefs

Tinyreef

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
My system is three nano reefs plumbed together. 20"x24"x8" main tank, a 6.8 gallon cube and 10 gallon corner tank. The 10 gallon and 6.8 both drain into a 20 gallon refugium that then drains to the main sump which is a 10 gallon. The main tank drains direct to this sump also.
I estimate a total water volume of 45gallons and about 60lbs of live rock spread between the tanks and sand in all three displays.

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
its the phone camera orientation that does it I believe. The forum sometimes reads them that way as result. You can try flipping it in the phone and reload it

Tinyreef

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
For equipment im running
A modified black box
2 ai primes
2 cheap grow lights over fuge
Icecap k2-50 skimmer
Brs mini reactor
Vectra s2
Ghl dosing pump
Tunze ato
Nero 3 in corner tank
Rfg nozzles cube(1) and main tank(2)
Inkbird controller for heater

Last edited by a moderator:

scmountain

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Going to need ALL of the photos of this! Looks like a really cool setup.
I use Imgur for posting photos here. Snap em on your phone send it to you imgur account, edit if needed, copy link to your post!

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
For equipment im running
A modified black box
2 ai primes
2 cheap grow lights over fuge
Icecap k2-50 skimmer
Brs mini reactor
Vectra s2
Ghl dosing pump
Tunze ato
Nero 3 in corner tank
Rfg nozzles cube(1) and main tank(2)
Inkbird controller for heater
Looks like you’ve got enough room for another tank.

Tinyreef

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
10 gallon corner tank. This tank was added to the system in February. Its currently infested with gha. Hoping to put my bta in here if I can figure out the algae issues.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Cute little corner tank. Just keep pulling the gha out and eventually the rocks will burn through the nutrients feeding it. Thus is the issue with starting with dry rock, but it will clear in time. You could also add a bag of gfo in it to help draw out the nutrients too, to speed it up

Tinyreef

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cute little corner tank. Just keep pulling the gha out and eventually the rocks will burn through the nutrients feeding it. Thus is the issue with starting with dry rock, but it will clear in time. You could also add a bag of gfo in it to help draw out the nutrients too, to speed it up
I'm running phosguard in my reactor currently. I hope it clears soon my anemone just isn't as cool in a basket.

Tinyreef

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Corner tank in its current state. Corner overflow was made by cutting a modurlare marine overflow down to 3/4" profile then cut in half and bonded at a 90° with weldon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk