Some stock phots for 1-25-14! SPS lovers beware......

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
OK, so we received a nice shipment of fish and corals in this week including Aussie Acros, lps, fish and inverts. he frag tanks are full, as full as I have ever seen them! Gotta start getting ready for REEFSTOCK and REEFED and MACNA! What a great time to be a Colorado Reefer (in more ways than one). The fish systems are stocked as well and we are ready to go for this weekend!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Id love to snag that milli in the last picture!! Gonna be up north at the meeting on Saturday though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you have any rainbow Monti?

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey Scott, no angels this week but u did get some Lubbocks, solorensis carpenters and yellow coris in this week.

I have tons of rainbow monti in the show tank and will frag some tomorrow. If you want to stop by tomorrow I will be around from 2-5 for visitors.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok cool!! Do I need to call before stopping in?

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Omg I want sticks

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice stuff. Almost wish I was not headed to the meeting on Saturday. Guess I will just have to see what is leftover next weekend.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;290143 said:
Nice stuff. Almost wish I was not headed to the meeting on Saturday. Guess I will just have to see what is leftover next weekend.
Nice stuff beer for sure but You won't be disappointed at Gonzos promise!!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am not worried about any of the vendors on this forum disappointing me. I do have a soft spot for AA though since I bought pretty much my entire setup from Cris. Tank, light, sump, skimmer, etc. Three quarters plus of my livestock came from him also.

In fact it would make my life easier if I just set up a hefty part of my paycheck to direct deposit directly into his business account.