SPS and LPS for sale

Looking to possibly get out of the hobby, going thin out my display and see if I have a change of heart. will be first come first serve, all frags will be fresh cut.

Autralmussa (spelling?) - 40

Miyagi tort - 15 (several frags)

green chalice - 15 orange ricordia 2 for 25

meteorshower I think - 10

Keeperz Stag wysiwyg - 25

Miami Orchid - 15 (several frags available)

cup coral - 20

Huge green/Pink Chalice - 75

Last edited by a moderator:
orange acan -25

PM me if interested! All pics are under LED's the white balance may be a little off (not a photographer), but the colors are pretty accurate!

Last edited by a moderator:

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got a closer pic of the green chalice?

120greefman

LooseHip;92828 said:
Area 51 chalice (bad pic) 20 and orange acan frag -25

PM me if interested! All pics are under LED's the white balance may be a little off (not a photographer), but the colors are pretty accurate!
What is the one in the bottom left corner? Kind of a teal blue white color

may be interested in a miyagi tort frag. would you also be willing to cut a small frag of the ponape in the green chalice pic. If so what kind of price would you do on a small frag? Thanks.

Jim

Jamesam;92909 said:
may be interested in a miyagi tort frag. would you also be willing to cut a small frag of the ponape in the green chalice pic. If so what kind of price would you do on a small frag? Thanks.

Jim
I could do that, probably would not be as big as the other frags, but I could let one go for 10

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
does the green chalice have red eyes?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks for the cool stuff I got today. I just got it home. I ended up buying a rainbow acan and some dendro and a blue hornet zoa frag when I left your place lol