SPS corals for sale

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have finally had some more time to frag up some corals and wanted to post some pics of the frag system. The smaller corals are generally between 1"-2" and have 2 or more branches. They are priced according to rarity and range from $20-$50. The larger mini colonies are 1.5-3+ inches tall with multiple branches and secured to a small ceremic rock either by glue or red epoxy putty. The prices range from $25-$80. I alsdo have some zoas, lps and other corals fragged as well. If you are interested send me a pm and we can arrange a time to come over and take a look.

Some of the corals are:
Cali tort, oregon tort, purple monster, digitata, red planet, pink lemonaide, undata, red hot chili pepper, superman monti, pokerstar, echinata, tubbs blues, and many others. I even have three frags of tyree watermelon chalice for sale as well.

Thanks for the iinterest!

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can u hold me a red planet, purple monster, pink lemonaide, and a enchanita. I just had surgery and wont have a ride for a few days. I can paypal if u want to hold them.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
what do you want for the watermelon chalice ...might have to grad that tomorrow

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ohh! ...outta my price range ...gotta save something for reefstock, but i'm sure i'll find something while i'm there tomorrow ...lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks for taking care of me cris ...i'm surprised you didn't have a line out the door
you guys need to go check out his corals if you've never been there you'll defiantly be satisfied with the corals and prices ...not to mention its like going to the aquarium ...lol

^ I could come over, but all he would get is drool marks on his glass since I can't afford any of his stuff. Beautiful selection though.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yaten13;76711 said:
^ I could come over, but all he would get is drool marks on his glass since I can't afford any of his stuff. Beautiful selection though.
you might be surprised! ..he has common corals too and even the nicest corals are very reasonable

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I should be around Sunday if you want to come over and check things out. I have a ton fragged now, getting ready for the swap. Thanks for the bump!

Yes, I do have two of the smaller ones available, one of which is in that picture. I was going to bring them to the swap but if you want it before then no problem.

Cris