SPS Junkies

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Post pics of your favorite SPS. Doesn't have to be a pic of something you have.

I will start.

Garf Bonsai

Pink Lemonade

Northstar Prostrata

Pearlberry

Raspberry Limeade

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pink Lemonade
[attachment=66604:name]
Bali Banana Millie
[attachment=66606:name]
Somewhere over the Rainbow Millie
[attachment=66605:name]

I think i like your version more of the Pink Lemonade djkms... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Cherub;302400 said:
Grabbed this bad boy from Aquatic Art yesterday. Instant favorite! Don't know the name...

Love the colors on that one, very nice

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is my favorite from my tank. Super blue mille (mines still a baby, but will eventually look like this)

And my all time favorite that I doubt I will ever find since this vendor appears offline now. Sexy corals orange passion.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house. -robert heinlein

zombie;302472 said:
This is my favorite from my tank. Super blue mille (mines still a baby, but will eventually look like this)

And my all time favorite that I doubt I will ever find since this vendor appears offline now. Sexy corals orange passion.

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house. -robert heinlein
That orange passion is amazing!

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Zombie, Sexy corals still sells on ebay, in fact they have a frag of the orange passion up for auction right now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Sexy-C...61?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item1c3e6e40ed

edit: now that I look again it is a seller called blue earth corals
zombie;302472 said:

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;302679 said:
Hey Zombie, Sexy corals still sells on ebay, in fact they have a frag of the orange passion up for auction right now

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Sexy-C...61?pt=Coral_and_Live_Rock&hash=item1c3e6e40ed

edit: now that I look again it is a seller called blue earth corals
Sexy corals is still in business. I guess their mobile site just doesnt work. That particular ebay listing looks like a scam like the craigslist sunburst nem ads.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.