SPS starter

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I have seen the list of SPS you guys have listed as far as easy one to start my question is what is inexpensive my girl has told I have reached my allowance for the tank already. I told her to stand by it gets better. Lol.

Any help would be great.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am in Thorntonand have a small frag of
rainbow pocillopora if u want it u can have it. A frag was given to me and i broke this piece off so now its on its own plug. It is my first sps in my tank and i was told its a easy one lol

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am usually avaliable after 530 6 on weekdays and usually free on weekends just need a heads up make sure i am home

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If u wanna try to come down tobight thats fine i go to bed at 9 so if u can make it before then thatbwill work

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Ruben thank you very much for inviting us over and the awesome coral. Once things open up I'll snap some pics. That was awesome.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.

Ruben here are the pics so far. For some reason the birds nest didn't make it. All the others are doing well.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Tango;352468 said:
Sooner or later i will have another frag of bird nest
Hopefully I'll have some frags also from what you gave me. Everything else is looking healthy. Heck the green sps you gave me already has growth on it.