SteveT's Photo Contest #3

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
Hello MASC!!
With being busy starting up the 450G and a new job helping manage my parents company I have been slacking on the photo contests... so with out further adieu

Time for the 3rd monthly photo contest hosted by yours truly. Each one will be a little different than the last so read instructions carefully:

Pictures must be taken by you personally and they must taken with a cell phone camera. Thats right no DSLRs! no point and shoots! It doesn't have to be your personal cell phone camera but the picture has to be taken with a cell phone / tablet / web cam. Anything that was not manufactured for the sole purpose of taking pictures. Please include what device you took the picture with in your post. Post processing / editing is allowed.

The winner will be chosen by myself and the previous winners that are not eligible to participate (Munch, Jahmic and Djkms). There will be only one winner, and only one entry per person. Deadline will be Thursday, October 18th. The judges will have a few days to score the photo on a 10 point rubric in each of these criteria: creativity/composition, clarity/sharpness, exposure/color balance. For a total of 30points. The judges scores will be averaged in each category and a winner will be chosen.

Prize for this round is a one head frogspawn frag off of this mother colony

Chuzzler

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Portrait of an Engineer

[attachment=62578:name]He would pose for the camera, but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get him to smile. Taken with my iPad3.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
SteveT;193713 said:
keep em comming guys, I'm loving the pics. These contests are more than worth the frag or 2 a month that I give away just to get a monthly glimse into some members tanks! Bush8984 - That is a cool starfish, is it a type of linkia?
It's a hot pink and orange elegant fromia starfish

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
taken with my droid

one of my Red Sea Max

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Best I could muster with my iphone... The LEDs wreak havoc on my focus.

Last edited by a moderator: