Stock and Specials - 7-20-12

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey Masc'ers -

Thanks for coming to the meeting last week, it was nice to see the shop full and buzzing. I had a good time talking to all of you, I was talking so much that I didn't get a chance to eat until everyone was gone.

We received some cool corals in this week. Really nice sps corals and lps. We are running the same special this week as we did for the meeting, buy 3 sps frags get one free, or buy 3 zoa/paly frags get one free. Equal or lesser value only. Or, you can take advantage of our 10% off discount for MASC members on our entire line of livestock. Just mention your MASC affiliation when we are settling up.

We also have our normal everyday prices on salt mixes:

Kent 200g boxes for $45 each
Reef Crystals 160g buckets for $59each
Salinity 225g buckets for $75 each
Pre mixed Kent salt with 0TDS @1.024 for $1.25 per gallon
RO/DI water w/0TDS $.35/gallon

New arrivals:

And the Purple Poison Shortcake we received that is exciting:

Open from 3-7 Fridays, all other times by appointment. We will be opening for Saturdays on August 25th! Coming soon to a Saturday near you.

Aquatic Art Inc.
9337 Commerce Center Street Unit C-3
Highlands ranch CO, 80129
720-253-8660
*Right behind Burger King/7-eleven

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol.

Cris, when you guys can tomorrow you can catch that small red mandarin. I'll be in around 5-5:30 to get him.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
crisc;178719 said:
That is for sure some expensive RO water indeed. One of these days I will have a clean post without typo's. Maybe....
Just messing with ya ;) That purple poison shortcake is sick...I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need to make a trip out there today.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Khalis, I'm going down. You PayPal, I deliver. Lol

Drew

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's me. Lol

Drew

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;178945 said:
Any Saturday hours tomorrow Cris?? I'm wondering if I could be coaxed down there for a sunburst? ;)
I don't think we will be open but i bet if you called and setup an appointment you can come down tomorrow

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;178959 said:
I don't think we will be open but i bet if you called and setup an appointment you can come down tomorrow
Cool, thanks for the reply. It's hard for me to get down there close to a set time from up here in the Brighton area. That's why I love "store hours." ;) I just don't want to waste anyone's time if traffic is SNAFU or I get delayed for some reason.