Stock, Specials and new store hours!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey MASC members,

We are finally changing our hours to Saturday's! I have had tons of requests to get this changed over and we finally got 'er done. I have a couple of new crew members helping us out so we will be staffed and ready to answer questions or just talk reefs!

Our new hours are from 11am-6pm every Saturday, no more Fridays. Of course appointments are still available during the week by giving me a call @720-253-8660.

I know that the MASC event is this weekend and we were focused on getting our hours changed over, along with some of our maintenance accounts needs, so we couldn't attend this round. Hopefully the event goes well as I think it will. If anyone doesn't plan to go to the swap, stop on by!

We are extending our buy 3 get one free again this week on all sps coral frags. We have been fragging lots of mother colonies and have a ton of frags in stock. We also have a great selection of other corals and sps colonies for those people that don't want to wait for that frag to grow.

Hope to see you in the coming weeks! Now for a little eye candy of some new arrivals.....

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome Cris, I know everyone will be thrilled and me so I dont have to drive that terrible traffic on 470. So just to confirm you will not be open tonight?

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
crisc;187859 said:
Little bump for our new Saturday hours.
Good thing for the new hours worked out pretty well for me today. Was great meeting you today and seeing your tanks and corals. Everything I got is lookign great and the fish trap is actually worked. Wrong fish of course but worked non-the less. Thanks for the corals