Stock Video for 10-12-12

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey MASC members-

We received a couple of shipments this week that we are excited about. I wanted to send out a stock video so you could see what we have in this week and list out a few of the fish, I was so intent on looking over the corals I didn't make it back to the fish and invert systems in the video. We also have two new LED lights on display here at the shop on the 460g show tank. The new Radion Pro light and the GHL Mitras LED as seen on Reefbuilders. Both are high dollar lights and high performance. If you are interested in getting the best light out there and willing to pay for it, these have got to be on the list!

We received:

-Longspine (blueye) cardinals
-royal grammas
-Ignitus Anthias
-Lyretail anthias
-Small blue hippo tangs
-one small powder blue tang, very cute
-Eightline fairy wrasse (small)
-Rainford's goby
-Green mandarins
-Copperband butterflies (in treatment and starting to pick at mysis)
-pearly jawfish
-yellow choris wrasses
-Solorensis wrasse
-porcupine puffer
-niger trigger
-huma trigger
-Flashing tilefish (for anyone that wants a challenge)
-Both Trochus and Astrea snails
-cleaner shrimp
-Emerald crabs
-Tuxedo urchins
-fighting conchs
-Peppermint shrimp
-and a bunch of corals!

We will keep our buy 3 sps frags get one free sale going and we will add Z's and P's to the buy 3 get 1 free mix this week as well! OR, get 10% off for all MASC members on livestock, just make sure you mention you are from MASC!

On to the eye candy:

[video=youtube_share;4sSpHAlXot8]http://youtu.be/4sSpHAlXot8[/video]

Thanks!
Cris and Crew....

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How big is the powder blue? Price? I'll text you as well.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice!! I want one of everything please. :)

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks! We have been really working on keepoing things healthy, growing, bug and algae free! Hard to do and it takes a lot of work. Another thing we are trying to do is get as many of our corals catalogued and ready for the online portion of our business that will be coming soon!