Stock Video for 12-21-12

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hello all! It has been a couple of months since I posted a stock video so I thought I would put one together today. We received a couple of shipments this week including gold torches, acan frags, clean up crew and some nice new fish. Of course we have our full compliment of sps frags and colonies all colored up and ready to go. Hope to see you tomorrow!

Aquatic Art Inc.
9337 Commerce Center Street Unit C-3
Highlands Ranch CO 80129
Open Saturdays from 11-6 or by appointment during the week by calling 720-253-8660

* We also have gift Certificates available for those last minute Christmas shoppers!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,

Aquatic Art Inc. team

[video=youtube_share;qFsAThnqRH8]http://youtu.be/qFsAThnqRH8[/video]

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
DoctorD;213878 said:
Do you have any live rock? If so, what is the price?
Yes he's got tons. Not sure on price but its cured and great rock. I got a couple huge pieces from him beginning of the year. He's got all sizes.

Have to add I was there today and am amazed every time I go. Cris still working on the mp40's with the wife haha

I am in need of rock but it is a couple of hours drive for me so I would not want to make the trip unless I have a ball park cost. I have seen some of his stock and you are correct it is very nice. I am also looking for some led's. Any ideas?

andynco

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Stock Video for 12-21-12

The prices in live rock is 4.99 and real reef is 7.99

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Stock Video for 12-21-12

His ai sols are sweet. Pick sum up!!

sent from my EVO eater