Stock Video for 5-3-14! Sweetness....

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey MASC members-

We have a nice update this week with some great shipments of corals, inverts and fish. Here is the video for your viewing pleasure:

[video=youtube_share;cETcXv3Ycfg]http://youtu.be/cETcXv3Ycfg[/video]

We are stocked up on sps frags, Aussie sps colonies, Bali aquacultured sps. We have hammers in green, toxic green, yellow (ish), orange and a new color I haven't seen before that is pretty darn yellow! We also have an outstanding HUGE Elegance that is about as neon as I've ever seen. Anyone want to roll the dice and pick up this monster?

Also in is a huge selection of mushrooms, torch corals including aussie gold torch, yellow tipped, and bright green. Lots of $20 acan frags and some rainbows at $30. Very nice 2-toned chalice, and get ready for this, a fox coral! Maybe an old school coral but I just don't see them on the lists that often, at least the lists I order from.

Inverts in stock: Cleaner, fire, peppermint shrimp, trochus, red banded trochus, turbo, lg nassarius snails, red tipped hermits, sand shifting starfish and more.

We also have the following fish in stock:

XL green mandarins, gold head sleeper gobies, pearly jawfish, tailspot blennys, purple and red firefish, scissortail gobies, yellow assessor, royal grammas, purple square, bartletts, lyretail, borbonius anthias, powder blue, kole, sailfin, yellow tangs. Exquisite, carpenters, lubboks, yellow coris wrasses. I'm sure there are more I forgot as well.

Lastly, this is the last weekend we will be running our Kent Salt Boxes @ $38.99. They will be going back up to $42 which is our everyday price.

So, remember that MASC members get 10% off their purchase! Sales and buy 3 get one free excluded.

See you tomorrow!

Cris and Crew