Stone Aquatics Black Friday/Moving Sale

We are having some great sales this weekend. We are in the process of moving our holding facility and need to get rid of some of our inventory, so our Black Friday sales will be even better this year. We are offering:

- 25% off All Coral and Livestock
- Red Sea Salt Buckets $59.99
- Fritz Salt $34.99
- All tanks will be on sale also, including Red Sea Reefers, JBJs, and more

We will also have used tanks and coral flats and some ridiculously low prices. Come this Friday through Sunday to see all of our sales and prices.

Stone Aquatics
3437 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
720-526-9177

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Is the sale still going on this Saturday? I have to work black Friday but want to come up Saturday morning to pickup that Fritz salt and some other stuff.

Just read the entire post and i see the sale is good through Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
zinovate;365502 said:
Is that for the 200G box of Fritz salt?
Pretty sure that's their price for the 200G boxes. I saw them over there a couple of weeks ago but didn't check the price. Looks like it may be the best deal here locally.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is the Fritz Salt, the RPM? Considering changing salt, trying to research...

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Scott I dig it. Mixes quickly and is pretty consistent. I know Angel is using it as well.

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
As long as you don't clean them out, I'm ok with that, otherwise I know where you live ;)
j/j Good call I dig the stuff and that's a killer price.

Just a reminder about this weekends Black Friday Sale! Make sure to come in and take advantage of all the sales. Just as a reminder, here's what we have going on:
- Fritz Salt $34.99

We will also have used tanks and coral flats and some ridiculously low prices. Come this Friday through Sunday to see all of our sales and prices.

Stone Aquatics
3437 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
720-526-9177

StoneAquatics;365638 said:
Just a reminder about this weekends Black Friday Sale! Make sure to come in and take advantage of all the sales. Just as a reminder, here's what we have going on:
- Fritz Salt $34.99

Stone Aquatics
3437 S Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
720-526-9177
How many flats for sale do you have?

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I was there today. Picked up two boxes for $34.99 each. It is Frtiz RPM. Looked like they had a good number of them stacked, pretty much the first thing you see when you enter the store. Sounded like they are open during regular business hours in Friday.