Stone Aquatics Grand Opening!

So we are out of black tangs in the store right now, but we just got some in on the last shipment. They are currently in quarantine and will hopefully be making it to our Grand Opening. We have various sizes. I've attached a couple pictures, they aren't amazing, but they hopefully give you what you're looking for.

View attachment 21834
Here's the size we have the most of.

View attachment 21835
This is a rather large one, probably around 5 or 6" right now.

We can but since we have so much livestock right now, we aren't placing any more orders until December. If you want to check with us at the beginning of the month we can see about including it in the next order

Good news!!! I just spoke verified with the owner and the 30% off on Friday and the 25% off on Saturday and Sunday will apply to ALL livestock - so that includes all inverts, corals, fish, or anything else living in our store that lives in saltwater and is for sale. We don't have many inverts right now, just hermit crabs and sea stars so far, but if that changes I'll be sure to let you know here.

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just stop in today pick up 6 clowns who said clowns don't get along they seem happy together... the two clowns I have in there came and greeted them rite away. ..thx alot mike...

We have Algae Barn products in for pods if that helps. We have Poseidon's Feast for $25 and Ocean Magik for $15. As for Black Friday hours, they will be the same as our normal hours. 11-7 on Friday and Saturday, 12-6 on Sunday.

Rumen;333427 said:
Just stop in today pick up 6 clowns who said clowns don't get along they seem happy together... the two clowns I have in there came and greeted them rite away. ..thx alot mike...
Frag tank?! That is sicker than most DTs Good to see you my friend. We will catch up soon.