Strikethrough text

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've tried using this a few times...I apparently keep forgetting that this forum doesn't have the code enabled.

It helps clean up for sale threads with long lists of items if the seller wants to edit the list and still keep things visible by just lining through them. Also...the reason I'm requesting this...is that I like using the feature in build threads when I make a change to my first post in the thread when I replace livestock or a piece of equipment. Rather than just deleting stuff or typing out that something was replaced in that first post, I can simply line through it and add what replaced it.

I know...a frivolous feature, but if anybody on the BOD would be willing to go into the admin controls for vbulletin and add the custom BB code, it'd be much appreciated.

I can make it easy...as long as Vbulletin hasn't changed in the last 8 years or so the CSS line replacement field looks like this:

{param}

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Khalis Ill have to check with Derek on how to do this. Do we have other BB codes enabled for non-moderating users already?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
In Tapatalk if you hit the tab labeled: More it should have a menu for settings. There's a checkbox to enable BB code.

That being said, I have BB codes enabled as well and it doesn't work for me on Tapatalk either.

edit: looked it up and there doesn't seem to be a fix. Tapatalk can only render bold and italics.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Strikethrough text

hmmmmm not sure about that as it actually isn't showing on mine either, just the code used.