Sunburst nem shriveled

Gonefishin

Butterfly Fish
I got this sunburst bta two days ago 3/14/14 and it looked healthy and now 3/16/14 is looks as it's dying

My water chemistry is good

ph 8.6

nitrares and nitrites 0

phosphate 0

alk 10

calcium 430

im running uv sterilizer and bio pellet reactor as well

What can cause this and what can I do to help him?

his mouth is wide open and I know that's a sign of death

Gonefishin

Butterfly Fish
They were under mh at aquamart and u had them under kessil 150 for two days. Now they are under my Evo led. Do you think it's dying? Should I take him out?

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You might wanna provide him something to shelter him self under, if your lights are much brighter he has nowhere to go...

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gonefishin;299597 said:
They were under mh at aquamart and u had them under kessil 150 for two days. Now they are under my Evo led. Do you think it's dying? Should I take him out?
We'll I'd shorten photo period and dim the lights to 35-40% and "uh and them under kessil 150". Was not me just so u know.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;299598 said:
You might wanna provide him something to shelter him self under, if your lights are much brighter he has nowhere to go...
+1 LEDs are much more intense and if it's in a basket then ya now where to go but down.

That's what my buddy just told me too a lemon drop not a true Colorado sunburst like what aquamart sold me. I covered with a rock and now his mouth is closed. Seems like a good sign!