• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
michael.lemke;100366 said:
Josh, your box is full.
...one of these days I'll grow up I supose....

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;100372 said:
...one of these days I'll grow up I supose....
ROFL!!!
Growing up is for people who don't know how to have fun(live).

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So this will be my second meeting. Does this mean I will be a member? I think we should make stickers out of our new MASC logo that wicked made. That way I can sport my MASC sticker next to my Hooligan badge on my Jeep.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, if this is your second meeting this means you are a member. Sugaree was going to make us sitckers for our cars and such but she is moving now, so we will have to find some other option.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
too late to change my 0 to a +1?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I might be able to help with the stickers as I have had stickers made in the past for my off-road club.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks again for hosting the meeting Josh. Sorry I was only able to make it for the last hour or so.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
!#@!#!@#@!#!@#! i forgot. The whole time i was fishing i said to myself, i know there was something i was supposed to do today but i cant figure it out. Well im sure Josh threw a great meeting and had some killer deals, sorry i missed it:(

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Josh has a great set up and throws an awesome meeting, sorry I was not able to attend. It is worth the trip to his place for good deals and better quality.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Alright everyone, I need make an attendance list of everyone who was at this meeting so that we can keep up with member stuff. Please, if you were there just send me a short PM.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was there but Im already a member. Also thanks to are awesome board and Josh for setting this up.