Supervisors needed for newbie tank move - Sat. Dec. 21th

Zfish

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi,

We are moving/setting up a 90 gal tank for my son for Christmas and could really uses some experts around just incase we run into something out of norm. We will pick up tank in the am and would love to have help back at our home to it set back up etc asap. We are in the I25 and Colorado Blvd area.
Hate doing this last minute but find a tank has been challenging.

We are happy to pay for this service and would of course appreciate learning too.

Thanks in advance,

Shawn & Albert

Last edited by a moderator:

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
no worries you may want to pick up some microbe lift special blend and niteout it will help offset any bacteria issues we may run into if you can have the current tank owner dose one time this week it would help also the best we can do is try to drain it down and disturb the sand as little as possible

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Shawn,
Do you need help breaking down tank and moving or just setting up at your house? Let us know.

V

Zfish

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi,

Current owner is helping with break down so we just wanted experts avail for set up incase Albert runs into something he is unfamiliar with. Ken offered to help and even truck if it takes up more room than our suv.

Thanks!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
At this point, I cannot help myself... 'tis time to say, "I told ya so!"

:rofl: no need to pay that other guy to help set up when there's plenty of great folks here who'll chip in as needed. It's one of the things I love about this club.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup people are willing to help out. I will use Cragiar's 600g tank move as an example. :p about 10-13 people, from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs, volunteered to help him move that monstrosity.

Zfish

Amphipod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks again to Ken, Vince, Cindy and Mike. Puffer was delivered by Santa and we have on happy 6 year old. All the fish are going great!