Switching ballasts/bulbs

Been looking at my pile of lighting scraps and was wondering...
I have a retro pc set up that came with a tank ages ago.
The ballasts both work and each is powering two 65w bulbs.
Question, can those ballast be used to power anything else if rewired? Instead of two 65w bulbs, maybe 4 32w bulbs?
Last question since I hate pc lighting is there any way to use those ballasts on t5s with rewiring and new caps?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Pretty non descript which is why I didnt bother with a pic but here they are. I know nothing about em aside from they were running two 65w bulbs each. Both units have seperate controls for each bulb.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can't read the label. Who made them and model number is what I'm after. Also who made the fixture, that might narrow it down some.

I have a workhorse 7, that ballast can run either. Depending on wiring of course.

Looking at the label the manufac isnt readable, and no fixture this stuff was mounted in a hood with a tin foil reflector.
I got some spare t5 caps might just try it and see what happens.

Been googling it and found some diy stuff using self ballast cfl parts to power t5 ho, so there may be something I can do with em

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
About the customsealife.com ballast, they were really good back in the day. However it seems that they custom made their stuff, so finding specs won't be easy. You'll need one of the engineer types that lurk around to answer.

Dug a bunch last night best I found out was they are electronic ballasts.. No other info. Might just see if anyone is interested in trading for a t5 retro kit. If no ine bites ill start rewiring and give it a try