M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Sexy tank

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing this build progress.
If my wife suggests I get another tank I would make her repeat it on video for evidence

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyShark;368384 said:
Awesome! Looking forward to seeing this build progress.
If my wife suggests I get another tank I would make her repeat it on video for evidence
I almost did i couldn't believe she was pushing for this tank. But in all reality she made sense i wanted a upgrade and this has everything. Lights i wanted and a super nice tank that way i dont have to piece a upgrade together

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Getting a system brand new, already equipped, and ready to go? Much easier than cobbling one together a piece at a time. More expensive, yes, but definitely easier. I can't wait to see this glass box filled with water and livestock.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;368387 said:
Getting a system brand new, already equipped, and ready to go? Much easier than cobbling one together a piece at a time. More expensive, yes, but definitely easier. I can't wait to see this glass box filled with water and livestock.
Yes more expensive to start but cheaper in long run. Not having to piece together piece by piece. And i can sell my current setup also

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome news. I could tell you wanted it bad. Very nice setup.
Was odd seeing so many MASCers there.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tango;369131 said:

Got tank into final resting spot. Got it picked up yesterday and in house today
Looks great!!! , are you planning to paint the back ??

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tango;369191 said:
Came with a plastic sheets but i might just do black vinyl like i did my 90 gallon
Those plastic sheets are awful in my opinion. They always bubble in some spots and stick in others making it look really inconsistent.

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tango;369191 said:
Came with a plastic sheets but i might just do black vinyl like i did my 90 gallon
Plasti dip works great!!