Takin' it to the Next Level!

tlo25

Turbo Snail
Hello!
Long time lurker here, been dabbling in the hobby since 2000. Due to military service, college, then poor post college years I have never had a serious setup since I was moving around a lot. Just bought a house in Broomfield and because of my neighbor trying to sell me his stuff I am now hooked again. I figured it would be good to have some good friendly local advice so I think it's time to get involved in this club. I'm gonna try to get "serious" and will start documenting my build soon.

Toulo

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the madness! You will find all the advice you need here...most of it high quality too. =)

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome to the site and above all thank you for your service. Well if you wanna get hooked then this the place to be, tons of get people on this site. Make sure you read the DBTC rules thread as that will help you populate your tank with some corals. Plus when your tank is ready I have a free frag of some zoas or palys for you get you started.

Ryan@FRA

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
my mother lives in broomfield and the kids like to visit her often. If you need any setup help let me know.

welcome!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome fellow north-sider! I'm in the same boat, just getting started and will hopefully start documenting my build this coming weekend. Lots of decisions to be made even with past weeks of planning. Good luck on whatever you do! If I was more experienced I'd offer to lend a hand but I'd just be a rubbernecker. ;)