1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Tank break down sale

Discussion in 'Frags and Livestock for Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by jpc763, Oct 5, 2017.

1. jpc763

jpc763 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

After more than a decade in the hobby, I have decided to get out. I will list what I know I have and will add or subtract as things are discovered or sold.

Buy the whole setup for $425

Livestock - $25 for both
    Black & White Ocellaris Clown - I have had this fish for a year and a half. Always out. $20
    Pajama Cardinal - I have had this fish for several years. Great eater, always out. $10

Liverock encrusted with either Zoas, Paly's or Toadstool leathers. I have had some red algae that I have been battling for a while so be aware. $2 per lb or $50 for all of it

Major Equipment - Package price - $400 includes custom cooling fan, vacation feeder, other stuff
    29 Gallon Bio Cube - Modified with Steve's LEDs - $100
    Vortech MP10 $125
    Reefkeeper Lite setup (Head Unit, Temp, pH, 2 Power Bars, Floats) - $150
    Tunze Nano Skimmer - $50
    DJ Strip - $25

I have lots of other stuff including salt, pumps, water buckets, etc. I will list after everything is sold

PM or email me. jpc763 at yahoo dot com

IMG_3572.jpg IMG_3571.jpg IMG_3570.jpg IMG_3573.jpg IMG_3574.jpg IMG_3576.jpg

2. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

what part of town? This new website is missing this vital information

3. jpc763

Excellent point. I live in SW Fort Collins.

4. Cherub

oh ok. glws :p

5. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

no its not, its just displayed on the member card. click on the persons name to show the card ;)

6. Cherub

Too much work lol

7. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Any Clean up crew? Cheato? Might be interested in the Black & white too.

8. jpc763

There are some snails but not a whole lot as it is a smaller tank. Let me know if you decide you want the black & white.

9. Off The Deep End

Off The Deep End Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a 29g biocube that I just set up and will be wanting some CUC in the next week or so if you would like to get rid of them. Just need to think about the black and white.