1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Tank movers

Discussion in 'Jobs: Help Wanted or Offered' started by WetDreamzCoral, Aug 21, 2018.

1. WetDreamzCoral

WetDreamzCoral Copepod

Looking for some help to move a tank . Just need help putting it in car and taking it out . Don't want to pay $100+ for movers . Let me know of anyone that does this and doesn't charge ridiculous prices . In centennial area.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using MASC mobile app

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

How soon are you looking for help? And what are the details of the tank? Tank and stand?

3. WetDreamzCoral

WetDreamzCoral Copepod

Maybe tomorrow. And a corner bow front 75 gallons . But I'm one guy and buying it used and need help getting it in the car and then getting it out at my house I'll pay of course ..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using MASC mobile app