Tap, tap, tap, is this thing on? Misfit here or Brian as some of you know me

Hey guys, NOOOOOO freaking clue of how many of you are the same as before. My name is Brian and I have a reefing problem....

Well, I was pretty active in the community about a freaking decade ago, then I moved. Well, then I moved again, and again and maybe even again. Don't really remember to be honest.

So, I've been in Alaska again for a few year now and I'm starting a 180 build. So far, I only have the tank and I have some sand on order. I'm way out of reef shape and it's been a heavy catch up process but here is what I'm leaning so far. Please tell me if I'm stupid, wrong or a bit of both. I've liking what I see in the new dc pumps, gonna have a hard time not going that direction in Return and powerheads.

I also travel a ton for my job so I'm going to be fairly automated as much as possible. I'm leaning hard towards the Neptune Apex setup for a overall controller. I like what I see in the Ecotech g3 lights and a ASM g-4 skimmer but again, still researching hard. I will build most of my live rock again, had pretty good success with it last decade, got some better thoughts now of things to try with it.

And I guess, hey, hello Colorado.
Brian

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome back. Definitely get an apex, they are way better than anything else on the market and you've got an expert right here on these forums.

Thanks Cabby, I honestly didn't remember what my username used to be. I usually use Misfit somehow but wasn't for sure. If I would have remembered, "that one guy", I would have used it

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Del sold his tank (to Craiger who also has been MIA) and got out a few years ago and no idea what happened to Kip I haven't heard from him in probably 5 years or so.