Tapatalk Activation for Mobile Forum

dworkman

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone else interested in getting the forum working with the iPhone and Android App Tapatalk? RC is accessible and since most of my viewing is on MASC, it'd be great to see it listed also. Works pretty well in my limited experience.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are hoping to be upgrading the website in the next couple of months, and have yet to really know exactly what the new upgrade will entail. But we will definitely let you know it Tapatalk (which I don't know what it is lol) is a possibility. I hope that we can accommodate some of these different things and make the site a little easier. Not sure again, though what it will entail, before I get all the questions lol.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool, definitely something I will look into then. I do want to get the website upgraded before I spend anymore time on this version though, so it may be a couple of months or so lol.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Juan, the plugin for tapatalk is actually free. It's a very simple install. Does the club pay to manage the site, or does someone do it for us?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I probably do 99percent of it all lol. From what I know, we used to have someone take care of it for us, but somehow all of the duties of the website were passed onto Christina. Most of this has now fallen on my shoulders, at the moment, which is why I'm waiting until we actually do the upgrade so that I can spend time on the upgraded version. If you want to see what we are upgrading to, you can check out the scmas website. It won't be exactly like that but it'll be very similar.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
68sting;56858 said:
Hey Juan talk to David on SCMAS. He just upgrade the site.
We actually have been exchanging texts and are going to be using the same guy he used to do his upgrade.

Gomojoe;56895 said:
I just did it for our site Juan! It was super easy! When you gonna brave the upgrade? Lol!
I'm not sure yet lol. We have quite a bit on the plate at the moment but are trying to make this one of the top priorities.

Well I can tell you that based on the leg work Iyatho had already done when upgrading our site it will be a breeze for him to do yours! Then as far as the appearance, feel free to give a call for help!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;56944 said:
You know I'll have you on speed dial once it's actually done haha!
lmk if you want any help juan ...not that i know what i'm doing but i'll do the research to figure it out and i got the time ...most of the time ...lol

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also willing to help. Have a bit of experience with php, sql, phpbb, and vbulletin. Have set up a few sites for work and a few clients.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;56950 said:
Well I'm going to let Davids guy do the actual upgrading but yeah after that I probably will need some help with everything lol.
just lmk ...

It's actually pretty easy Juan! Even though it's a big upgrade on the front side the AdminCP is exactly the same, except for the new CMS, but that part is super easy. Looking at the plugins it looks like you have running, you could be pretty much back to a similar layout within a day or so!