Tapatalk problems just me or anyone else.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The last few days if I access the site using tapatalk I have had a lot of problems. This morning I try to click on a picture and it kicks me out back to my phones home screen. Then yesterday I kept getting a message to contact the site administrator due to a problem. Is it just my phone? Any one else having these problems.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was having similar issues yesterday too...but then when I logged onto the site from a computer it looked like the forum was temporarily down. I was able to get to the main page and log in, but accessing the forums from both the pc and tapatalk wasn't happening.

Dunno what caused it, but you aren't the only one. Tapatalk has been spotty for me too and I've had to exit out and get back in a few times after getting that blank screen with the message you saw.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Is this just a masc exclusive issue or is it happening with other forums as well?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just MASC for me...I've tried other forums when it happened and was able to access the site.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike said:
The last few days if I access the site using tapatalk I have had a lot of problems. This morning I try to click on a picture and it kicks me out back to my phones home screen. Then yesterday I kept getting a message to contact the site administrator due to a problem. Is it just my phone? Any one else having these problems.
I'm on forum runner and I can only reply to someone's post I can't reply to a thread...

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've had the same exact problem over the last few day, mike... Then last night my Tapatalk app updated... We will see if that helps.

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Same thing happens to me, mainly when I try to look at pictures.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so sounds like we may have some issues with the tapatalk that have been going on for a while. Please continue to report issues as they arise and we will begin to try and pinpoint issues and resolve them

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have issues uploading, I get around it by taking the pics first then replying and uploading from gallery, as opposed to uploading from the camera.

I sometimes have long loading times, I make this stop by going into the app settings and clearing the cache.

Just got a failed to connect to the forum