Tattoos

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Okay, let's see em. I want to see a pic and hear the story, who, what, when(how old were you), where and most of all why? AND do you still like it?
The most entertaining entry will win a frag. Please PG locations only!!!

Deadline- July 23rd....

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I live in Castle Rock and have been going to Jim at Red Sky Tattoo he is a really great artist and friend he has done a bunch of mine here's a few more

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Family tradition tattoo everyone in4 generations in my family has a black panther on there arm. I mine on my grandpas 1 year aniversary of him passing

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
David is to shy to share his tattoo with us. Good thing I got a picture of it this weekend at the meeting. He said it represents him since he's a little off on one side.

sweat044

Butterfly Fish
Here are some of my tattoos. I am half Japanese. My mother told me that any tattoo I got had to be Japanese related. I have gotten them all from the same guy. His name is Hollywood at Living art in Colorado Springs. All of them represent different things about the Japanese culture and what I was dealing with in my life at the time.[attachment=61972:name]

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got this one about 4 years ago. Just wanted something to commemerate my military service.
[attachment=61973:name]

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 8051
This one is on my left calf. Got it also at smoky banana. I wanted something to signify my love for offroading but I didn't want a brand or jeep or anything like that, so we came up with this!!