Tattoos

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Last day for the tattoo contest, there are some sweet looking tattoos. You guys are making it hard for me to choose. Let's see a few more.

crustytheclown

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
[attachment=62043:name]
[attachment=62044:name]
[attachment=62042:name]
View attachment 8149
View attachment 8147
This is my first tattoo. Its a old style hot air balloon w/ and ship anchor attached. I got it last December, i was 28. Its on the inside of my lower left arm. The tether for the ship anchor wraps around the outer side of my arm and ends with the sharp tip of the anchor on my wrist bone. I wanted a hot air balloon with an anchor for many reasons. My favorite band is Modest Mouse and their symbol is a hot air balloon and an anchor, which i have always really liked because its so conflicting just like their "heady" lyrics. I am also super fascinated by the sea and all the mysterious creatures that live there. Which is why i choose to get the giant squid in the balloon. They are the largest invertebrate on the planet and scientists know almost nothing about these "mythical" animals. I also really like the illustrations from the 1500s where you see the giant squids devouring sailors and wreaking havoc on a large ship at sea. I am also inspired by the first vessels that carried us to the unknown where elaborate folklore grew out of what humans were experiencing at the time.
I like the tattoo quite a bit because it really portraits who i am and what i believe in.

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
OKAY the big winner is.....Drum roll please.......Sweat44 with the Koi fish with the flowers. Hard to choose all entries were all very interesting. Thanks for playing. Sweat44 please post another pic of the winner, I had to enlarge it to see and it is great.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice tribal turtle.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Was wondering if we had one of these threads after Lemke's recent auto-corrected bump ;)

So...bump. My back is covered in ink :)

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;315911 said:
If anyone is interested my buddy in Fort Collins is crazy good! Give him my name and he'll hook you up!!!!
And your friends name would be...?

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
The guy that did mine is fantastic. His name is William Thidemann.
Mike's buddy Adam Rose is also spectacular.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I use phantom8 in engle wood! Nice clean place just got the call to day to make appointment! My guys name is Chris, bad thing is he's about four months out....