303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

Last edited by a moderator:

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fail? :)
If you two are testing picture attachments, I can't see either of them, but i also work on a base that blocks a lot of stuff.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon said:
Fail? :)
If you two are testing picture attachments, I can't see either of them, but i also work on a base that blocks a lot of stuff.
I can't see them either.
I'm on my phone so no issues with blocking.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism said:
How are you liking forum runner?
I use it I like it. Every once in awhile you get a connection error but refresh and it's fine.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee;169525 said:
I use it I like it. Every once in awhile you get a connection error but refresh and it's fine.
Cool might have to switch over if this photo thing doesn't get figured out I plan on putting up a bunch of corals for sale on Sunday!

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism said:
How are you liking forum runner?
I like that its faster than tapatalk and more pics seem to load. I don't like that you can't go to sometimes profile, see their location, or enlarge pics. I think that it's very promising, but it's not as developed as tapatalk

Sent using Forum Runner

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride said:
I like that its faster than tapatalk and more pics seem to load. I don't like that you can't go to sometimes profile, see their location, or enlarge pics. I think that it's very promising, but it's not as developed as tapatalk

Sent using Forum Runner
I havent had a problem viewing profiles or seeing the pictures larger? I have tapatalk and can't find this forum in there.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
09bumblebee said:
I havent had a problem viewing profiles or seeing the pictures larger? I have tapatalk and can't find this forum in there.
How do you enlarge the pictures? Is there an option to view profiles from the posts?

In tapatalk search,"marine aquarium" it should be the first link.

Sent using Forum Runner

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pics are working for me this morning, but they didn't work last night. Weird.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride said:
How do you enlarge the pictures? Is there an option to view profiles from the posts?

In tapatalk search,"marine aquarium" it should be the first link.

Sent using Forum Runner
You just click the picture and it goes bigger. To view their profile click their avatar.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Testing out Forum Runner. Seems a lot faster than tap a talk.

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride said:
Thanks for the avatar thing, didn't know that.

I'm talking enlarging a pic like on tapatalk.

Sent using Forum Runner
In not sure what you mean I click on the picture thumbnail it gets bigger and than I can zoom in and out with my fingers using my iPhone.

09bumblebee;169713 said:
In not sure what you mean I click on the picture thumbnail it gets bigger and than I can zoom in and out with my fingers using my iPhone.
That's how tapatalk works for me when viewing pictures.

sent from my EVO 4G using tapatalk