Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Move 300#s of cured live rock from one tank 30 feet away into another

Tangs

Turbo Snail
I had my 180 sump cycling to help my time on my 300 gallon while I built it . It still took 4 months. Total water I had 500

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Not much to look at yet but here it is now with about 50 pounds of rock so far

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ah and what glory it was!! Excited to see that one and the super big bad boy rocking soon!!!

Tangs

Turbo Snail
Where is the tank located ,is it in the garage or are u building into a wall

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Basement being built into a wall so the 2x4s you see are both structural for the tank and future support for the wall

BrianH

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Looks good! Are you going to have that plumbed into your big (1200 gal?) tank when it is up and running or are they going to be independent systems?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Those too will be separate and for the other good news as soon as I finish framing I can start on the 1200 again

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;352868 said:
and for our newer members a pic in its former glory
Would this be former former glory then? This one used to be my screen saver.
[attachment=69124:name]

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
And some updated photos, aiptasia is going fast with a Copperband and a filefish making quick work of it, should be gone in the next two weeks, only got so bad with nothing in the tank for a couple months. Crappy phone pics since I can't seem to find my camera. Other than that have another 6 fish in TTM to be added in two weeks and Acros are all coloring up/holding color nicely and starting to grow well.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Heh that is only about 1/8 of the caulerpa that was in there the tangs have been mowing through it like crazy. Other than getting the Archon to connect to my router I have loved it so far, and that is more a problem with my router than the Archon, had to change firewall settings to get it to work.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tank looks awesome! Can't wait until the day comes that I can do a huge tank build