The Chaeto Thread

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll be in the springs for a wedding this weekend. I'm here all week.

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have chaeto available in Littleton if anyone wants some just send me a PM.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
2 huge clumps of chaeto available. Must pickup by wednesday. I am putting seagrass in my fuge so I need this out or it goes in the trash by the time my shipment comes in. Chaeto will probably have a bunch of copepods/amphipods, astrea stars, snails, etc in it. In Littleton - available after 6pm. Will not hold, must be gone by wednesday :)

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
djkms;104213 said:
2 huge clumps of chaeto available. Must pickup by wednesday. I am putting seagrass in my fuge so I need this out or it goes in the trash by the time my shipment comes in. Chaeto will probably have a bunch of copepods/amphipods, astrea stars, snails, etc in it. In Littleton - available after 6pm. Will not hold, must be gone by wednesday :)
I want to try cheato one more time. Ill check my prams tonight and see if i can pick it up tonight or tomorrow if you still have some.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
tonight wont work i will be tied to the house. so unless the prams tonight give me a reason not to try cheato again I'll plan on coming over tomorrow and picking it up.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have two 1 gallon zip lock bags jammed full! If you want it come get it! Call me 303-905-1125

IF NOT GONE TONIGHT, IT WILL BE GOING IN TO THE TRASH!

Martin

looking for caulerpa and/or chaeto to restock after a warm start. Anyone got some near or in the springs area?

Looking to track down some Chaeto today. Would be happy to swing by and grab your discard. Otherwise anyone know any LFS that have some in stock?

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some you can have. I live in Littleton. Not sure where you live?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
knesbeck;117035 said:
Looking to track down some Chaeto today. Would be happy to swing by and grab your discard. Otherwise anyone know any LFS that have some in stock?
If you still need some PM me Im in westminster 112th and federal . I can give you a nice little chunk.