The Coral Shop

If you have never been to the Coral Shop and met Mike you owe it to yourself to take the drive over. Mike has some of the coolest and most colorful coral I have ever seen. His place was easy to find, Mike was very friendly and then when I got home and started putting things in my tank I found that he gave me a freebie without even saying anything. I found mikes coral to be a good valve, the coral looks great under my leds, and if you have any problems mike is there to help and stands behind his product. I believe if you drop by the Coral Shop you will be glad you did,,,,, Yellow Submarine

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Agreed...

Mike's selection is amazing. Huge LPS collection and starting to see a lot more unique zoas and palys. You never know what gems you'll find there. I highly suggest you message Mike and set up a showing. Picked up some unique zoas that look like fire and some eclipse morphs this week on top of the awesome deals we got from the live sale. I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with Mike. Thanks for everything!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea, Mike is one of my go to guys now. Great selection and prices. Not to mention a great guy.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1, Mike always sets time apart for me. Great pricing as well.

Side story, when I first talked to Mike I think I made him mad. Something to do with CUC pricing. Long story short, he ordered me a huge CUC and I've been dropping bills ever since :)

Sent using Forum Runner