The Wait Is Over | Elite Reef Fest 2012

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We've been planning Elite Reef Fest 2012 since the end of last year's event, and we are finally ready to start letting you in on what's to come.
First things first. Clear your calenders for September 15th when we will be hosting the second of our annual event at Elite Reef for our normal business hours between 11am and 7pm. There will be some door prizes this year, so be sure to get there early.
We are working with a new charity this year for our raffle that's sure to be even bigger than last year's. All procedes from this years raffle will go to The Wild Animal Sanctuary in Colorado.

This year's raffle will be sponsored and held by Marine Engineers aquarium blog.

That's all the details we have for you right now, but as the updates roll in, we will be posting them here. Check back for a growing raffle item list as well as other news regarding Elite Reef Fest 2012.

Last edited by a moderator:

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MASC partnered with Elite Reef last year to help put on the event. We raffled of a TON of product, when I say a ton, I really do mean a lot! The raffle probably took over an hour to complete! But there were auctions going on all day, food, a lot of people, it was just a great time! I'd definitely save the date if I were you.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great cause this year!! If you guys have never been out to the sanctuary it's pretty amazing!! And the more money they get, the closer to getting the walkway done!

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;177186 said:
Great cause this year!! If you guys have never been out to the sanctuary it's pretty amazing!! And the more money they get, the closer to getting the walkway done!
Love the charity choice! This is what Reef Stock should do - Donate some or all the proceeds to a worthy oceanic or animal based charity!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Elite Reef Fest was the bomb last year such a good time. Going to be hard to top last year Mike good luck

ColoradoReef

Platinum Sponsors
Platinum Sponsor
Not enough room this year! The shopping center is full. But we will still have some sweet raffles.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2